I work in many large enterprise organizations and often get asked to produce various reports on Skype for Business metrics. Often the ask is reoccurring so rather than spend time every week or month gathering these reports you can schedule them to run the reports and automatically email them out!
- You must have the Skype for Business Monitoring Reports Deployed. Check this TechNet article out on how to do this.
- You must have access to run the Skype for Business Monitoring Reports. This is documented by Richard Schwendiman here. Another simple option if appropriate is to grant the user RTCUniversalReadOnlyAdmin access which is done by default when you run the Monitoring Reports Wizard to deploy the reports in the first place.
- Configure SMTP in SQL Server Reporting Services Configuration Manager on the server where you installed SQL Reporting Services. You will need to ensure your mail team allows this server to be able to relay mail to it.
4. Next you will need to browse to your SQL Reporting Services Home Page. This is typically http://FQDNofSQLServer/Reports/pages/Folder.aspx
This shows all the available Reports. From here you can select the Report you would like to Schedule
10. Click OK to save the scheduled report.
13. Sit back and enjoy the automated reporting!